Do You Have an Effective Team?
An effective team is the key element of a business that can operate without you allowing you to decide how to use your time. This TeamRICH webinar will help you develop your leadership skills to build your own successful and effective team while supporting Children with Cancer UK.
When did you or your team managers last take time out to build and develop your team leadership skills?
Why is it that we unconsciously assume that just because we’ve promoted someone, that they have all the skills and understanding to be a great people manager?
Going from being a do-er to a manag-er is actually one of the most challenging steps in your career. The very skills that made you great at doing the day job may be the ones that hold you back when it comes to leading others…
And yet we know that having a truly effective and engaged team is one of the biggest unlocks to business growth!
So if it’s your time for a Leadership refresh, or the team supervisors in your business are due some formal development in building their team skills, then join our TeamRICH workshop on 28th September.
How will you benefit?
– Three hours packed full of practical tools and insight to support your leadership skills
– Led by Helen Pethybridge, with over 30 years experience supporting leaders and their teams
– A highly interactive, small group workshop (maximum of 10 delegates)
– A safe space to explore your leadership challenges and develop strategies to address them
– Come away with clear actions to take your team to the next level!
– With the convenience of being on Zoom
All for a donation of just £100 for our chosen charity:
Children with Cancer UK
Children are the DREAMERS and ENTREPRENEURS of the future
ActionCOACH UK has partnered up with Children with Cancer UK to help give hope to children and young people diagnosed with cancer.
By attending our TeamRICH seminar you will learn valuable skills to grow your business by transforming your employees into a championship team AND contribute to Children with Cancer UK.
Learn how to get your team totally committed and together where your employees achieve both your company’s goals and their own goals too.
For every person attending an event below,
ActionCOACH will donate 100% of the ticket price
to Children with Cancer UK.
AT CHECKOUT TICKET PRICE = £100
(Excludes VAT as it is a donation)
How To Register
- Click the register button to go to ActionCOACH registration page.
- Enter your details and click button to go to Stripe payment.
- After payment is processed you will get an email receipt.
- We will then send you a calendar invite with details of the Zoom link.